As Bailey has grown and her menu options have increased from various foods in liquid form to eating just about anything, she has become quite the culinary artist. Bored of her usual menu, she has created some pretty interesting food combinations. And by interesting I mean GROSS.
- Yogurt and fish sticks - dipping fish sticks into fruit-flavored yogurt would be bad enough, but Bailey first tops the fish stick with some yogurt like icing on a cupcake, and then dips it in the yogurt.
- Raspberries (or just about any breakfast food) dipped in syrup - OK, I kinda like the sound of that.
- Toasted bagel topped with soy cream cheese and pieces of mushy, smashed banana
- Graham crackers dipped in mustard
- Salami, hummus, and nectarine "tacos" (that face below is a smile after trying this one)