Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good - It's been a month since we've been back on American soil - time has flown by!!

The Bad - there's never good news when you get an 8-1/2 x 11 envelope from your insurance company...met our deductible after the 1st ER visit. 36 days into the year.

The Ugly - I'm fairly certain Bailey and Abby are competing to see who can poop themselves more frequently. Yesterday I changed more of Abby's poopy diapers than Bailey's. Yes, Abby is a dog. That wears diapers. And pooped herself THREE times yesterday. Twice in the span of less than an hour. And went twice outside in that same hour. Get the picture?

80. I have MUCH more patience changing Bailey's messy diapers than I do Abby's.  

81. I talk about poop a lot, don't I? Weirdo.

82. In other news, Bailey's got some sweet dance moves. 


Every time she stops dancing, just think "SQUIRREL!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment